Wednesday 20 July 2011

So I've created a blog.

Ever feel like you have so many crazy thoughts running through your head that you fear they'll soon start spewing from your mouth like vomit from a drunk 15 year old? Well whatever, I did. Hence why I've started this blog. I needed a place to start collecting my random thought processes, and I couldn't afford (read: be bothered to get) a notepad, and I fear my art in calligraphy is slightly lacking. Besides who is going to read a notepad? And everyone knows that everything we write we do so with the secret intention of it being read one day.

So about me? I'm a 22 year old male. I currently work in a job I hate, am struggling with the realisation that post-University life absolutely sucks, and with every passing year I feel old friendships slipping further and further apart. It turns out Mum and Dad were right all along; adult life isn't all it's cracked up to be. The smug fuckers. It is with that thought that I wish to document my own 'quarter life crisis' and my struggle with the prospect of even more 'growing up'.


4 comments:

  1. Every breath you take
    Every move you make
    Every bond you break
    Every step you take
    I'll be watching you

    Every single day
    Every word you say
    Every game you play
    Every night you stay
    I'll be watching you

    Oh can't you see
    You belong to me
    How my poor heart aches
    With every step you take

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matty...I actually love you! When I finally get this sprog out of me we ARE having a drink...FACT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed we shall! I'll even buy the first round ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali, Ali, Ali... Oh and Matty!!! This has really made me titter, I have moist eyes,,,

    Dont you hate the word moist?? makes me uncomfortable!!


    woopdydoo!!

    Shelly fookin POPS

    ReplyDelete

Page number